- Primo Estate Administrator is headquartered in Brzeźnica. Code: 690684142, VAT number: 8721954018 that provides services electronically and stores and accesses information in user devices.
- Cookies means computer data, in particular small text files saved and stored on the devices through which the user uses the websites of the Service.
- Administrator’s Cookies is published by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
- Service means the website under which the administrator runs website in the domain www.apartmentszakopane.com
- The device is an electronic device through which the user accesses the web pages of the Service.
- User means the entity to whom, accordance with the Rules and lawscan, service is provided electronically or with whom the agreement on electronically service may be concluded.
§2. Types of cookies used
- Used by the Administrator cookies are safe for user devices. In
particular, this route is not possible to get into the Device Users viruses
or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow you to identify the software used by the User and individually adjust each User Service. Cookies typically contain the
domain name from which they originate, their storage time on your
Device and assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are stored on the user´s device and remain there until the end of the session on your browser. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory devices. Cookies session does not permit levying any
personal data or any confidential information from user´s device.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the user´s device and remain there until you delete them. Ending a session of the browser or disable devices does not delete them from user devices. Persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the levying of any personal data or any confidential information from user devices.
- The user has the possibility to limit or exclude access of cookies to your Device. If you use this option, the use of the Service will be possible, in addition to the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
§3. The purposes for which cookies are used
- The administrator uses its own cookies to configure correctly the service, in particular:
- adaptation of web content to the preferences of the Service User and
optimize the use of web sites Service;
- recognition of User´s device and its location and proper display of the web page tailored to their individual needs;
- remember the settings chosen by the user and personalize interface,
user eg. in terms of the language or region of user;
- remember the history of visited pages in your site´s content in order;
- font size, appearance, website, etc.
- The administrator uses its own cookies to implement the processes necessary for full functionality of websites, in particular:
- adaptation of web content to the preferences of the User and optimize the use of the Service web pages. In particular, these files will allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User Equipment and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
- correct handling of the affiliate program, allowing in particular the verification of sources redirects users to the service website.
- The administrator uses its own cookies to store location, user and in particular to the correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, allowing for adaptation provided information to the user, taking into account its location.
- The administrator uses its own cookies to analyzes and surveys and audits of audience, and in particular to create anonymous statistics to help understand how the Service Users benefit from the websites of the Service, which enables improvement of their structure and content.
- The administrator uses its own cookies to provide advertising services, in particular to adapt the presented through the Service advertising services and third party products.
- Service administrator uses external cookies to log into the servis using the social networking site Google (external cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in the US).
- The administrator uses external cookies services in order to promote site sing Facebook.com social networking sites (cookies external administrator: Facebook Inc., headquartered in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland).
§4. To determine the conditions of storage or access by cookies
- You can freely and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying conditions of their storage and access by cookies to the user´s device. Mentioned changes to the settings you can make using the web browser settings or using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your browser configuration web or inform about them whenever posting of cookies on the user´s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the available features in the web browser that the user uses.